Hey Peeps (5).png

Basic to the core, my The Shop Forward bag says: Jesus, Starbucks, Puppies, Reality T.V.

An NYC girl, born and raised, I am straight and to the point 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time I am just a little bit sweet thanks to years of living in the south.

Hey Peeps (8).png
 

Well...

I'm kind of obsessed with helping legit pros, with real solutions book more clients. 

I am so over people with no qualifications, selling lame offers that get no real results.

Which is why I only write copy for the real McCoy's! I want to help you, the real deal, convert more followers into paying clients …the kind who are - Bachelor girl on her first 1:1 - obsessed with you. 

I've always been a communicator (just ask my elementary school teachers...apparently I couldn't stop talking to save my life).

The story goes a little something like this...

Inspired by an English teacher, edited papers for all. the. peeps. during college, started a blog back in the days when that was cool,  wrote for a digital marketing agency, burned out, swore off biz forever, got bored, started to work for myself writing bangin' copy that gets results...and isn't boring.

I've done some training (hey there CopyHackers and your MASSIVE course), and had HUNDREDS of hours of practice. I know how to do this writing thing, and I want to take that off your plate so you can focus on your money makers!!!

Hey Peeps (9).png
social-curator-03-2019-57.JPG
IMG_3903.jpg
 

Well…

  • I’m a natural born problem-solver and have a never-ending stream of ideas. #ENFP #Enneagram7!

  • I believe in providing value, selling stuff that actually helps people, and doing good in the world.

  • I am obsessed with all things brain and psychology - so I am all about strategic content marketing and developing your KLT factor.

  • I've done sales copywriting and content marketing for TONS of service-based business owners. I even wrote a blog post once about how to photograph confetti. Trust me, I can write whatcha' need!  

  • I take the time needed to research your ideal client, your voice and your offer...but I always meet my deadlines.

Hey Peeps (10).png
  • I grew up in Queens NY, went to college in Columbia, South Carolina, lived in Bangkok, Thailand for three years and now live just outside of Nashville! #beenaroundtheworld

  • My family is pretty unique. I am American, my husband is Ecuadorian and my girls are adopted from Ethiopia. Three continents are represented in the Cevallos crew - and together we lived on a 4th! #diversitymuch

  • I am mildly obsessed with Carrie Underwood. In my heart, I totally believe we are going to be besties one day. I’m just waiting for her to figure it out! #carebearsunite

  • At the age of 16 I became a Christian and my life was radically changed. I’d love to tell you the story one day, so email me and I’ll fill ya’ in on all the deets!

  • I hate running, love strength training and am kind of into a little bit of Pilates.

  • I was a gymnast for 12 years and coached for 10. I wasn’t all that good as a gymnast - but I was a pretty kick-butt coach.

  • I believe Legally Blonde will teach you everything you need to know about life. Seriously. Go watch it and report back on the life lessons you’ve learned. So #basic but so #real. Don't hate...you know it's true!

  • I faithfully watch all versions of The Bachelor, love Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader Making the Team, and may or may not be a massive fan of the Hills.  #teamLC

IMG_4035.JPG
badZjDJVSCWZ92NdelkF_About_2.jpg
Hey Peeps (11).png

If you want to 10x your email open rate, grab this free guide I created.

If you are the real deal and want to stop wasting your time in FB groups that are full of self-promotion and beginner questions, you should join mine. I only let the real pros in, so you should probably get your butt inside! Join here.

Love Instagram? Let's connect over there too.

I can't wait to hang out with you!